SIGHT CAMP 2016 KICK-OFF
We had a great evening with the new batch of Campers, with Prof. Chau giving an overview of the projects and our SIGHT Leaders sharing their experience from last year. We also had a some ice-breaking games to get everybody to know each other.
This year we had a much bigger batch of 50 students and with 5 projects:
- Early detection of diabetic retinopathy in Indonesia - Phase 2
- Electronic Health Record System - Phase 3
- Low-cost healthy snacks for children in Cambodia
- Assistive technology for people with mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) and other rare genetic diseases in Hong Kong
- Water purification by Moringa seeds in Guizhou - Phase 2